Mononobe Koshoten Kaikitan - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Hidden by Demons

Thanks for translating this! I remember reading the first chapter a couple years ago and thinking it was gonna be awesome.

Thank you for going forward with the translation!!! I hope you keep up the good work :)

I don’t really like Shiro, but Mononobe... shoutarou is definitely a great character!!! Ahhhh I love this manga so much!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. The warning page was helpful and text was easy to follow. Page 34 “is that so”, the “that” seems to have an extra I.

This was a heavy and good chapter. The torture scenes sent chills up my spine, Shoutaro’s back story is always welcome and finding out Shiro ate the missing flowers was unexpectedly refreshing. Seeing Shoutarou’s loneliness answered this way after Takato left was so comforting.

@Cynn Ohh thank you for pointing out. I checked and checked but didn’t notice that typo! I will fix it :3

I like Shotarou. He’s a little bit dark and lonely but very calm and gentle. I can’t wait to translate the next parts! I didn’t like Shiro that much at first but then he grows on me and I find him pretty cute now xD

thank you so much for deciding to pick this up I’m so grateful!!

shoutarou is such a lovable character :( honestly the sweetest and just wanted to have friends and I’m glad both shiro and shoutarou realized that they’re lifelong friends for each other and that they also have kondou <3 shiro is definitely growing on me quick as well ahhhhh this is such a great story

Users who are viewing this thread