MonsTABOO - Ch. 11 - The Girl and the Secret of Her Disappointed Love

everything was decided for her.

and that tore her more than the fact her partner died.

that's why she changed.....and I think its not for the better by the looks of it

her friends' actions were truly stupefying. they must have some sort of underlying reason behind "I'm going to kill all the monsters of this world" because, frankly, it is such a superficial reason to actually believe it to be true.

Dex-chan lover
If we're really going down this route they better go all in with it. Full on killing spree plz.

It make have been a few months since I've started reading this manga and I don't remember nothing but....

They just killed off a main character? I'm 25% annoyed at this as I was when Lelouch killed off Euphemia for plot convenience in Code Geass. This does not compare but...I'm probably still angry at Code Geass. I guess this is fine. It just reminds me of something I've watched recently and ugh. If the monsters are adults that had sex with children, how would a relationship with a minor turn a monster back into a human? Was the monster thing just because they were bad guys and Male Lead-sama is a good guy now?

First, thanks for the update
Second, Like others have said she better murder EVERYONE if she doesn’t there’s literally no point of the author killing of a main character

There's so much BS here.

Now she's off to jerk off who is clearly the main bad guy. The guy who got her involved in a "life-death" game in the first place. Fucking dumb.

Contributor
'Disappointed' certainly sums up how I feel about this development, given that they just 'killed off' a main character.
If he's not actually truly dead, then this was cheap drama.
If he is truly dead, but FMC doesn't go full KILL 'EM ALL mode, then it was pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread