Monster Duke's Daughter (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 2

Aggregator gang
Yup, still can't get over the fact that a "child" thinks like this.

Well, her father's a genius. And she literally fell from the sky. And speaks of being in some forest pre-descent? Supernatural babies have supernatural brains.

So the maid treat a legal daughter as villain while the adopted daughter as a saint?? What kind of bulshit is this?
And emotionless my ass, the adopted daughter has emotion in all panels

I'm already feeling irrational anger.

Lottie be as villainous as you want, I'll support you

Dex-chan lover
Smart little girl, I like.
Who cares about your actions if you will not die for another 5 years.

Edit-> Its kind of obvious she is not a normal child going off her story and comparing the father.
The servants are clearly just arseholes.

I am not looking forward to this shithead dad getting some kind of "justification" for his actions.
Still, I love the FMC already and can't wait to read more.

Fed-Kun's army
@Chrana I guess that parody of a father didn't tell anybody that she is his real daughter. And that adopted daughter said she wasn't abused, so this book was full of lies and exaggerations, possibly, including the emotionless part.

The other girl is already getting on my nerves its just too coincedential and she doesnt stand up to the bs. i also don't like the maids or the dad, I do not really want to see a redemtion arc for them. I want to see the advertures of the fl, with outsiders instead; also shes a demon so even though shes 5 thats maybe normal development for that age?

Users who are viewing this thread