Monster Duke's Daughter (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 3

From the forum spoiler it seems:
the only human is the daughter( a mixed), while everybody else a demon?

@ohtasty, try the"Princess in the dumpster", at least there there are legit reasons why the mc was abandonded and the father tried to take care of her immediately after finding her, not just because of a sudden change in heart. It has only 25 chapters so far but it's plot has a great potential.

@kurim09 I'd argue he's less of a tsundere and the situation is more that Lottie is five and doesn't know how to interact with adults very well and her dad was just kind letting her do her own thing which is a legit thing you can do with kids (not like ignore them just sorta let them decide what boundaries to set) remember she was avoiding him and he probably saw her (she's five and didn't hide very well ) and probably thought she was scared or playing a game at least thats what it comes off as to me

So I’m kind of confused now can someone tell me what’s the release schedule of this manhwa
7 days / 10 days Cuz I can’t find the raws and I would appreciate it if someone tells me where I can find the raws

@Catdyne @Khulmach the raws are at https://comic.naver.com/challenge/list.nhn?titleId=758322 but idk abt the release schedule bc i dont think its an official manhwa

yea the release schedule is little wonky but i think the author is doing most of the stuff by themselves or doesnt have as much help and i dont think its a official manhwa either. its maybe like line webtoons discovery/canvas? just guessing tho dont wanna spread false info >.>

Users who are viewing this thread