Monster Duke's Daughter (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 4

So in the original story they just misunderstood each other for 5 years until she died? that's so sad

also I'm pretty sure Lottie dying is gonna cause the demons to appear & that's why he said "raise her so that she doesn't die". It makes sense. If I was a demon & such a precious child died, but the stupid people kept calling her a villainess, I'd wanna end the world too.

The two final panels THEY HAVE THE SAME CUTE SMUG seriously.... so fluff that my heart is hurting lol

I hate broken family relationships so THANK GOD we are not going through that route in this timeline. It makes me sad tho that in the book, she died probably thinking that her dad hated her and she him.

Double-page supporter
How does a butter knife go flying like that ... Lottie that's a skill you have

Aggregator gang
Omg they're so cute!! Lottie is so adorable!!! I love them already!!!
Thanks for the chapter~♡♡♡

the art is a bit messy at times but it has a nice charm to it, thank you! perhaps the marquess who saved the original fl is the ml? also i wonder how dahlia (og fl) became a princess when she was solely a child of a duke?? looking forward to more :3

Fed-Kun's army
this is so cute fadljkssdlkj i'm glad it was a misunderstanding, but what kind of messed up book is that... why was it in her father's study... is it even for real... WELL I AM HERE FOR THE WHOLESOME FAMILY DYNAMICS i'm glad they're being cute together now, they're very alike awwww

thank you for the update~!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still unsure about the story, it's so sad it updates so slowly...
BUT THE DAD IS SO GORGEOUSSSSS

Dex-chan lover
So if it was a multi misunderstanding that explains why he didn't want the heroine of the story to go into her room. Even if og kid grew up terribly bc she was abused I guess he still liked her? He's still in my bad books for not noticing the abuse she was suffering tho.

Users who are viewing this thread