Monster Duke's Daughter (Pre-serialization)

Aggregator gang
I will trust that the story has an explanation as for why a 5 yo without isekai thinks like an adult...

Double-page supporter
The story needs a bit more work but I really like the art.

MC IS SO CUTE! MC IS SO FREAKIN' CUTEEEEEEEE!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Thanks for the translations!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Is this child suppose to be a genius or something? She isn't a reincarnated person, so is she just really smart?

she's not reincarnated but she's so smart as 5 years old

she can read and she know some difficult words like "adjustment period". weird

she's cute tho

Dumb. She's a frickin toddler, but talking as if she's a damn adult. And the way the dad changed so quickly... Fu.ck this I'm out

Dex-chan lover
i imagine that she's like a homunculus or something since she got out of "the forest", also she's speaking about the forest as if she escaped from there and it's horrible there, and everything she knows about the duke is from her mother so her mother might be the duke's stalker and the mother's a witch.

the author intentionally left out important infos about her existence since she's not isekaid or reincarnated and yet her mind is already fully "matured" just to make it "interesting" and somewhat "mysterious" since this type of story already has successful series like who made me a princess and daughter of the emperor

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread