Monster Duke's Daughter (Pre-serialization)

Ahh... I wish this could be updated faster I absolutely love this and I can’t find the raws for some reason... ): anyways tysm for updating this!!!

She is a side caracter in an incest story and her suvival can prevent it?
She is a hero in my books

I think the updates are irregular, or it just a pattern. for example: Chapter 0 and Chapter 1 have 16 days in beetwenn ( and yes I am talking about the raw ver.), Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 has 12 days in between, Chapter 2 and 3 have 15 days in between, and Chapter 3 to 4 has 16 days in between. Maybe the next update will be in 10 days, since 2 days have passed

Group Leader
@LLAMAWORLD121 Monster Duke’s Daughter has irregular and unspecified updates because the author works on it themself. usually the approximate wait for each raw release is 12-15 days. :(

This was cancelled?!

I translated some of the comments from NAVER in which everyone seems to be congratulating the author on the serialization of something. Can someone please translate the one page the author wrote here and reply so that we can know what the author said?

Thanks.

Um so basically @darknesspker the series is getting an offical English release so it will stop getting uploaded here until the official one drops, until then the authors on hiatus I guess to smooth it out.

@ScarletLycrois - Oh, thank god. I actually really started to enjoy this series. Does the author's notice mention until when it will be on hiatus and/or when the official translation is released?

Thanks for the update.

I see that there's (Pre-Serialization) in the title now and it's cancelled does that mean it will come back from the start later as serialized?

Users who are viewing this thread