Monster ga Afureru Sekai ni Natta Node, Suki ni Ikitai to Omoimasu - Ch. 28 - City Hall

Dex-chan lover
@justcallmehalo I did put at the end to buy the volume if possible; also why didn't you name the app if you wanted others to read it there? Its not up to 49 here so I'm working on it dawg, if you see something is wrong just point it out please.

Dex-chan lover
let's run a bet, I am betting that the old man is the former boss of MC, and they don't have a good relationship, at most there might be a conflict between the two parties and mc decides to leave city hall.

@justcallmehalo I did put at the end to buy the volume if possible; also why didn't you name the app if you wanted others to read it there? Its not up to 49 here so I'm working on it dawg, if you see something is wrong just point it out please.
ooh yea thats my bad mangaup is the app u can read a couple chapters aday for free their just wanted to say that it had a official translation

Dex-chan lover
Dale is bald and wears a cap, Rusty Shackleford has Hair I think but also wears a cap constantly, Fujita has hair having said that I am pretty sure all three would get along just fine.

Dex-chan lover
Aka is adorable!

Oh that waifu goddess is already here, or maybe she was but confusing the aggregator chapters and MD ones.

Who would've thought that the insects are weak to bug spray. :pacman:

Group Leader
let's run a bet, I am betting that the old man is the former boss of MC, and they don't have a good relationship, at most there might be a conflict between the two parties and mc decides to leave city hall.
if you don't mind spoilers (and if this part sticks to WN), old man greeting fujita is the mayor of previous city, and the safe zone is a skill of his job called... mayor

Users who are viewing this thread