Monster in the Greenhouse (Promo) - Promo

Lol so she finds out she was used, grows as a person who's no longer a pushover and finds a new man? What monster lmao

@Asbolus don't you know, strong, unapologetic women who don't bow down to pressure are called monsters now. But irl they're usually just "bossy" or "bitchy" 🙄

WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE A PROMO DAMNIT.

time to find an ENG TL of the novel

The typical case of how the childhood friend that became lover ended up being a douche and thus she needed to see another man that was true love. Of course.

Ty for sharing ♡ actually I'm glad that the MC didn't have to reborn or whatever and is just facing the things upfront. Not every issue deserves to be solved by fantastic means.

In other things, the art is nice, she looks bloody gorgeous, but the dudes are super boring and meh; the storyline didn't seem a big thing either, it reminds me to any chinese novel with modern romance, just without all the really hurtful drama, or a basic rom-com Hollywood movie, lmao.

I wonder what the original story has to offer tbh because the promotional didn't show much. I mean, I'm glad she's leaving the scumbag and that she grows to be a more confident as a person, but what else? I want a story about herself, not just about how she meet one man after another (like yas sis, go and have a better dude, but also pls live your life first!).

Ps. I'm gonna follow your scan both here and in Discord, all of u are working in several stories, tysm for that 💜😊

Users who are viewing this thread