Monster Kingdom

Hoh this looks good, not your typical trash chinese manga. Manhua was it called?

Aggregator gang
Can someone explain To me How the rating system on mangadex works?

@malte basically, the white rating is purely the average of all the ratings given. the blue rating is "what if there were a bit more to each category" then averaged, which somewhat smooths out for people that give 10s and 1s and smooths it out to be more representative of "if people were honest and didn't exaggerate their ratings".

Too short, these 6 chapters are as long as two chapters of normal manhva. He didn't even finish first mission, so I can't even know if this is good manhva or not.

typical chinese garbage and the "translation" barely passes as google translation, half-assed engrish.

Bro, whoever the translator is needs to be fired.
The story is a bit crappy and needs to be rounded out with a little bit more info on the MC.
It annoys me when people try to make VR isekai and don't have any real structure.

@kkjj42 @nyeara maybe y'all should just not bother with it then? Literally zero reason to insult the translator and be a dick. They put their time and effort into it just because they wanted to, and y'all did what? It honestly not that bad, sure some grammatical errors, but perfectly understandable and you can fix it super easy in your head as you read and tbh language is made up anyway, so for y'all to be so pretentious about it is wild.

This seemed so familiar to me. The way this world works just makes me feel something. It wasn’t until I sat on the toilet and pondered with my free time that I finally realize why this irks me. This is persona 5 but without the palaces.

Dex-chan lover
@JustRyn lazy translation offends me as a fellow translator, if they can't do a PR themself then get someone else to do it... its not hard there are plent of people on the internet who will do it for you

The short chapters really make you go through it all like a bucket of ice cream.

@banjomarx lmao there is literally nothing lazy about this translation, "as a fellow translator" you should absolutely realize the amount of work that goes into translating something, especially if the language you're translating into is not your first language. To say that very small grammatical errors is lazy translation is beyond wild to me, plus on top of them also cleaning and typesetting. They are doing this completely for free, just because they want to, if you have such an issue with very small errors, no one is forcing you to continue reading. It is super disrespectful, rude, and appalling (not to mention the fact that the comments left here are laced with racism), however, to insult the translator instead of giving actually constructive criticism seeing as they want to take time out of their day.

Users who are viewing this thread