Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 68

18 pages.... seems like Okayado-sensei hasn't recovered completely.... even when he already canceled 12 beast...

Dex-chan lover
The light breed isn't bad... but being a big ass man, I still prefer Centorea.
Then there's that one particular, wonderful, in color H image... 🧐
She quickly became one of my favorites in the group.

Contributor
I don't know if this is the result of him having a talk with his editor and reasserting creative control, but I feel that for the first time in a while Okayado is finally allowing himself to play around with the characters instead of forcing service shots in every other page with only a thin veneer of plot keeping them together. Maybe this is what he needed all along.

Just a question.
Im out of details, can someone tell me why its taking aeons to a new chapter be relased?

Dex-chan lover
She just had to go and get that girl's hopes up, and tell her she was gonna hook her up.

The main Monster Girls didnt get much plot for... how long was it ? They just keep visiting new area with new monster girls and the main monster girls plot is always stuck o.©

Double-page supporter
@Phaaze Im not sure about your wording but it sounds like youre attracted to Centora’s ass, when her lower body and rear is that of a horse... Not judging, but just made me wonder

Long time since we had a ch focused on the main characters and not focused on the exchange program, one of the girls making trouble while darling is at home, very nostalgic

Dex-chan lover
@Nemgaxad
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Don't think about it too hard, as it would take away from the purpose of monster girls.

Dex-chan lover
@Kakuseisin It started in 2018 but Okayado-sensei has been having health & mental fatigue/problems from stress and has been taking multiple hiatus' to rest (IIRC he also sprained his hand drawing hand in the past). But I think he has actually been recently releasing chapters more often now than before though, so we might not have to wait as long, sorta like Berserk this year.

Users who are viewing this thread