Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 71

Aggregator gang
Waiting if there's loli cow latter ... (if there's horny Loli Lamia, Loli Cow should be available too)
😋😋😋😋😋

“lust for women”? That doesn’t seem to exist in this guy’s vocabulary. In fact, I’m starting to think he’s gay or might as well be one.

Dex-chan lover
lmfao good on the author for allowing himself to go ham with his milking fetish

YO MOMMY MILKERS. LETS GOOOOOOOOO!!!!
How does he keep on making these lactation chapters SO GOOD!?
Also, reading this chapter just reminded me of the latest Holo EN UNO collab.

Fed-Kun's army
So the author is just going down the list of fetishes now, huh? How long till he hit the bottom tier ones like
armpits, farting, and scat
?
Never utter those accursed words.
anyway need more futa chapter. Leechi wasn't nearly enough

Fed-Kun's army
if this is the quality of the chapters we hope to get in the future may be better for the autor to end this when he is ahead (or not too deep in the degeneracy department), there is no story so to speak and all it has been is borderline hentai, the main girls had no development in a long time and the main issue (who would the mc choose as a bride) is long forgotten just to make them do odd jobs when they make couples except for them, the autor could use the bathhouse ark to improve their views in partnership and coupling but all ended in more of the usual borderline hentai fan service and lets not forget that farm ark that ended in the almost lesbian orgy.
Why make him stop the degeneracy, borderline hentai is lit and I'm sure that just because more of the manga happens and there's more degeneracy doesn't mean that he won't eventually come around to progressing the main casts' relationships, even if Okayado is wishiwashi on making him choose one. Besides...

getting a closer, deeper relationship with monster girls, what's more hot than that?!

Suu and Leechi (because futa)

Jesus Christ himself is pleased🤣🤣
winking-jesus.gif

Users who are viewing this thread