Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac Sadly yeah, in japan fanservice is king, so it's a reoccurring thing that even if the manga had a good plot at first it's quickly abandoned for the most reader prized aspect of it, which is the fanservice.

It was the same with Yuuna and the hot springs - the guy who drew it made a name for himself for heartwarming oneshots or romance short stories with nice plots, but it quickly fell apart once he had to keep swinging between boobs and story beats.

Selling someone an expensive vase in Japan is a common scam tactic and it could mean someone is gullible, haha.

@HDMI1 I already knew that actually. Slime girl in that one was the bestttt

Dex-chan lover
@zeroxjac
You are expecting way to much from an fanservice based story. While what you say would be nice, this isn't really surprising of a development given how the last 30 or so chapters have played out. They more or less have abandoned the origional plot ever since they retconned the entire human/monster girl romance premise to be fully acceptable to do in society from being 100% illegal and a grounds for immediate deportation of the girl that this story began with.

Double-page supporter
The milking fetish enters the dulce de leche (lol)/Nutella effect: a spoonful is enough to bring a smile, and consuming more than that is just plain torture.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck was this chapter.
Was this series always like this?

Supporter
I was following until around Page 23. Then...what exactly just happened...?

Dex-chan lover
This one hurt to read. My sides were splitting from laughing so hard! So much of this was unpredictable to me. The only thing I saw coming was Cerea stopping him from willingly drinking the milk in the nick of time. Then, BAM!, unexpected super soaker breast milk attack.

Dex-chan lover
How is he able to come up with even more bizarre situations? Hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Amoorhen
You are likely right, which I guess only reinforces just how long it has been since that plot point was even remotely relevant to where I am now not even remembering things correctly that were extremely prominent before.

I'm still pissed to this day that Miiu never joined the harem. Made the farming arc kind of pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread