Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 81

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope this series improves. At the very begining it was fun. Then it turned into the current form. Though this chapter did indeed feel more like the old format. I really don't care about those side stories. I just scrolled them as fast as possible.

Dex-chan lover
Suu doesn't say a word, yet her actions say a lot. With how it's worded, it seems that slimes aren't the same kind of offspring that you'd expect from an average family, yet they're still treated the same. I wonder if that will be expanded upon several dozen years down the line (considering the pace the manga has going).

Dex-chan lover
Horse and Snake made a fine bridge. Their sacrifices won't be forgotten.
2f0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
say what you want about the private exchange program, but somehow they have less problems than Ms.Smith does...

Dex-chan lover
say what you want about the private exchange program, but somehow they have less problems than Ms.Smith does...
The private industry can take who they want. The government has to work with everyone. Of course the private sector seems to have it easier.

Dex-chan lover
...yeah Suu might have stopped her "Mom" from talking but our MC actually has a working brain and put 1 and 1 together instantly going by his face.
Also Suu best Slime Girl. Fight me.

Contributor
That's really been my main issue with Monmusme. When you combine the extremely infrequent updates from the author along with the fact that the past several arcs just kept giving focus on pairing up every side and non-focal character under the sun while giving the main group scraps and no kind of actual development whats so ever, it basically ruinied the series.
If I had to say, it was a combination of uncaring editors leading to a lack of creative direction (see the awful treatment of 12 Beast) and that vacuum being filled by readers taking advantage of his openness and living vicariously through him.

Dex-chan lover
finally, after 6 month a new chapter is here!
After reading
welp see ya all in 6 months

Man, Suu's mom is incredibly beautiful. One of the best monster girl that has been drawn to date. But man, that is one of the worst butt shots I had ever seen. Like her ass in that panel looks deformed. Yet I'm digging the tigh-high wet suit stockings. New wardrobe idea.

I'm just so glad that we finally got out of the school arc.

Users who are viewing this thread