Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Ch. 83

Double-page supporter
I was gonna say they were focusing less in the ecchi and more in the comedy until I read this chapter. Oh well...

Dex-chan lover
You know, you would be more convincing if the Ishuzoku Reviewers, Dogeza de Tanondemita, Mushoku Tensei and Tale of Wedding Rings didn't have anime. Neither of these shows is exactly shy about sexy stuff.
I, myself, am more surprised the 'Succubus, ja Nai mon!' have not been animated yet, considering there is official english translation.
Ok, true, but with those examples:
1. the first two pretty much are softcores (at least imo)
2. Mushoku Tensei has more going for it than the adult stuff. Isekai setting aside, it's got great storytelling with fully written characters. Heck, if anything, I've yet to see anything that takes something like ED seriously without mocking it.
3. Can't comment about the last one 'cause I ain't read it... yet. Is it good... enough?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
In addition to what everyone else has said, Gushing over Magical Girls is airing right now and is effectively the ABCs of fetishes. This series has nothing on that one.
True that. Given how popular it is, it's no surprise that it got an adaptation. Now to see the Twitter freaks squirm as they try to come up with ways to twist the narrative only to get dunked on... he he heeeeee...

Dex-chan lover
3. Can't comment about the last one 'cause I ain't read it... yet. Is it good... enough?
It has been while since I have read it, but I would give it 6 points out of ten, btw there is a lot of point deduction because of MC.

Wait wut? I mean, yeah, it's fine now in this day and age, but back then? Completely different story.
The Full Metal Panic! got 4th season after like ten years, so one can hope.

Dex-chan lover
And you haven't disproven me nor excuse this.
Because talking to your people is no use. It's like talking with a broken down brick wall. Even when given proof and trends about your kind, you'd still deflect anyway.

Now now, move along my dear tourist. Go to the next fandom or something~

Double-page supporter
Ok so this arc will be Egyptian themed? I love how all the arcs over the last few volumes have been mostly following themes. Then again, we also had a chapter with Suu's mom, so maybe its something else?

Dex-chan lover
It's funny. She's a pedophile in universe (probably since she's so horny for boys. She should get arrested). But shotacon from our eyes as the reader.
No she’s still a pedophile. The people who say she isn’t are pedos too.

Dex-chan lover
No she’s still a pedophile. The people who say she isn’t are pedos too.
She's one in-universe. To us, the readers in the real world, she's just shotacon.

One is real. The other is fictional.

If what you say is true, and I am a pedo, report me to the authorities. I am Indonesian. Go wild. I'd send a link if I know where to report for such cases, but I don't know any. So you'd have to research it yourself.

Dex-chan lover
Not eating when offered the food.
So long as he ain't intentionally being a complete ass, I can overlook MC density to some degree. Also, not to nitpick but, "not eating when offered the food" doesn't give a lot of context alone. Because unless it's a "being fed a homemade bento/dinner" situation, turning down food by itself isn't indicative of him being bad, unless he's EXTREMELY picky with food.

Users who are viewing this thread