Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou - Vol. 7 Ch. 30

Aggregator gang
I'd go with Miss Smith, followed by Doppel, Tio, Zombina, Lala and Monako.

The rest are nightmares as wives. Getting squeezed like a tube of toothpaste but not in a good way with Miia, holds no appeal, there's also the fact her sexual organs are in the tip of her tail
Rachnea, trying everything till she finds a way to break me into a masochism, just no way appealing, there's also the fact that spiders feed their mates to their young, no win, no win.
Suu would be like marrying a retarded child with a libido on overdrive and no sense of monogamy. Plus side she can look like any woman imaginable.
Papi, well if you want a short marriage with a loli she might work. Divorce ? who needs it walk 3 steps away from her.
Cerea ? I am just not man enough and unless you have a meter long penis, you aren't either.

Fed-Kun's army
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
@kawaii123456 I mean, when Suu is out of her retard mode(I still don't get if she's supposed to be full time sapient or not?), she's easily the most mature out of all of them, even mc, who is constantly a doormat(but what else can we expect out of a mango mc? it's either a doormat with the personality of a throwpillow or an edgy psychopath, nothing else pretty much). Also, it seems that the only thing she wants from others is their body moisture/plot excuse.

I'll make the call, Poison Suu machine gunning KO's via bitter truths is the best scene so far.

Edit:
MC: But you've never hurt me!

three panels earlier

MC: The pain! Oh god, the pain.

@kawaii123456 Not sure if you connected the dots but due to the placement of her panties and censoring placement, it is basicly canon that both Miia and Mero use vaginal organs for reproduction rather than a cloaca.

Aggregator gang
@YuukaY4-98

That seems like a leap, and the panties / positioning just thrown in to keep things anthromorphic.

Even if there's a vagina at that position it doesn't do anything for the fact that the angle of entry is wrong for human males, and snakes have split penises as well.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro you guys are actually having to think about which one to marry? The answer is all of them or none of them bruh! You gotta love 'em all!

Anyway, I wanted to talk about the end of the chapter where Darling is talking with Lala. So like... is it just canon that the afterlife is real and Darling is really talking to Lala or something? Or is that just the dream that he has while unconscious from floor collapse?

Users who are viewing this thread