Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

I feel like this series is like that video game you come back to once in while. You don’t play it for long, you just pop in for a few minutes just to see what it’s like now.

Also, I’m confused as to how the centorea arc started when the chapter before the prologue was the main cast working in the inn.

eh its good but theres a limit to how much ecchi you can read and then it gets kinda dull and boring

Double-page supporter
@PepePatate The issue isn't that it's ecchi, it's that nothing happens. It's probably not news to anyone at this point, but side characters get more progress in their relationships than the MC and the author just kinda seems to be skirting around that.
The series is nearly 8 years old now, we're not even asking for it to end, just to have SOME form of progress. There's plenty of romcom + ecchi that have the characters in relationships without ending once they get into one, I think this could become better if the author focused on something like that + the aspects of being with monster girls and adapting, like they have shown, but more fleshed out.

Yall focusing on tits and ass when the mainframe fetish here is subservient exotic women 😂

One can never have too much ecchi, especially in 2021 where libido is sky-high and humanity is all about those notches in their bedframes.

But seriously, despite all the whiners about no MC development anymore or how there's basically no more plot, it's probably people that hit that Sage mode point and are tired of it. 👀

Honestly, I read this more for character design and monster girls more than anything else - not often I get to see some neat meshes of creatures and girls; I mean, come on: lamprey? A slime I actually like? Kuu the dryad/tree girl? Personally some high-quality brain babies right there.

Should've married Rachnera long time ago. The only girl that actually cares about him. Stretched too long sadly.

Nah wtf u talking about guy below me. This chapter imo rejuvenated the series, It was getting really stale until this chapter came out.

@Orzen also
UFXnuZR.png

Users who are viewing this thread