Monster no Goshujin-sama - Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I need to reread the previous chapter just to make sense of this chapter. From the previous chapter, it seems like the "Inn" owner is the culprit, but I don't know what her motive is.

Two of the abnormalities that I realize is Mizushima's existence as a whole (she's dead after all) and Berta and Ayame acts completely like animal. I still don't get Mizushima, but it seems the culprit don't realize that Berta and Ayame is actually sentient.

Dex-chan lover
Edit: I reread the last 10 chapters to try to refresh my memory. The 2 strange things so far is Gabera\Gavela having a human instead of spider lower body, Berta looking like a normal dog instead of 2 headed wolf monster, and the slime and the girl it ate being able to separate. I don't think they told mc that the girl's soul still exists inside the slime, so mc should have been shocked to see her alive

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
@Graviity
> Page 25 - "Lii"

Damn, this arc is confusing as it is, but you had to switch from Gerbera to Gavela for some reason (since last chapter). Did official romanization drop or something? Because ガーベラ is Gerbera (at the very least it's pronounced "Gaabera", not "Gavela").

Oh, right, they don't monitor comment section on MD, dropped the message on their Discord.

Also, looks like chapter was out for a while now actually, was it pulled from MD at some point or something?

Two of the abnormalities that I realize is Mizushima's existence as a whole (she's dead after all) and Berta and Ayame acts completely like animal. I still don't get Mizushima, but it seems the culprit don't realize that Berta and Ayame is actually sentient.
Also, Gerbera having human legs (last chapter).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, I need to reread the previous chapter just to make sense of this chapter. From the previous chapter, it seems like the "Inn" owner is the culprit, but I don't know what her motive is.

Mizushima is 'alive' inside Lily, though she's been mostly dormant until the recent arc.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/52619ab7-b0d2-4c5b-aa87-394271c3c7b6/2

The abnormality is her actively being entirely separate from Lily + "traveling together all these time"
Even Lily pointed out their real limitation in this chapter:
https://mangadex.org/chapter/56705bd7-3d9d-4d7f-9a03-682539778107/16
That Mizushima can only remains active for a short time, when during the chapter they're two separate beings.

Contributor
He's losing the fight to keep his head clear. Everyone is affected by this. IIRC since Miho is technically already dead she only exists as a separate identity within Lily now and she's not supposed to exist with her own independent body. Or at least I don't ever remember her physically splitting off from Lily to be her own person again.

The naming changes confused me even more. So Gerbera is Gavela (it has been Gavela for a few chapters but I didn't note that down). And the one he saw in full human form had to be a fake, because not only has she not demonstrated the ability to look fully human, I also kinda remember the real her actually being somewhere else.

I was hoping for this chapter to shed light on what the hell is going on in that "inn" but the mystery persists with nothing answered.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if this is also an abnormality or just a result of their training/practice but Rose showing emotions is something MC also found odd.

Now I wonder what the odd thing about Silane and Kei is gonna be...

My theory is whoever is doing the mist thing made all the cast that have a human body be a straight up "human" and those that don't just be "normal animals", which makes MC and Asalina be an anomaly since they're connected.

Additionally a wild theory I have is this is being done by someone in the group(probably accidentally) and that's mainly because of Mizushima existing outside of Lily.

Supporter
Not sure if this is also an abnormality or just a result of their training/practice but Rose showing emotions is something MC also found odd.

Now I wonder what the odd thing about Silane and Kei is gonna be...

My theory is whoever is doing the mist thing made all the cast that have a human body be a straight up "human" and those that don't just be "normal animals", which makes MC and Asalina be an anomaly since they're connected.

Additionally a wild theory I have is this is being done by someone in the group(probably accidentally) and that's mainly because of Mizushima existing outside of Lily.
Wild Theory would point to Ayame. 😉

Users who are viewing this thread