Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 10 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing if they really commit to the whole split-personality thing and the slime girl turns into a Collective rather than the individual it was before. I also want to know what her Awakened power will turn out to be.

Dex-chan lover
Is there anybody who read the novel?
Does the MC ever get to fk his monster girls or nah?

Kil

he does bang Gerbera and the elf eventually. Rose still doesn't really have what's needed for that if you catch my drift

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he's been having sex with Lily for a while now. Which is the reason Gerbera gets kinda antsy around him. So don't worry, I doubt he won't leave the....oh Kil already answered.
I'm more interested in how his relationship with the kouhai and his classmate gonna go. More interested in the kouhai tbh. and off but I forgot the original Miho was flat-chested, got so use to Lily being big.

Dex-chan lover
I had to re read this because the booba was too distracting

Dex-chan lover
Alot of bewb, not alot of content. Cause they wanted tge fight to be at tye start of a chapter we got an overly windy conversation with the 2 set of bew....ladies

Dex-chan lover
Alot of bewb, not alot of content. Cause they wanted tge fight to be at tye start of a chapter we got an overly windy conversation with the 2 set of bew....ladies
Nah man. This was some major character development. While a picture is worth a thousand words, they'll rarely tell you what's going on in somebody's head. It's nice to see chapters like this, especially when there's a positive outcome like this one.

Dex-chan lover
Nah man. This was some major character development. While a picture is worth a thousand words, they'll rarely tell you what's going on in somebody's head. It's nice to see chapters like this, especially when there's a positive outcome like this one.
While their chat was character development, if you reread the convo it sorta loops around twice to repeat themselves to stretch it. You could have thirded the convo and nothing would be lost.

Dex-chan lover
It feels kind of funny to see a "spirit body conversation" scene like this and have the nipples drawn+colored 100% and not like, faded/hidden/gone/etc like they usually are.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, if they are basically the "same" why do they look different? Does it have to do with the inferiority complex? Shouldn't Lily be the one that looks different then? I am so confused.
Thanks for the chapter btw.

Users who are viewing this thread