Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

@icarushector the reason why most students are savages is because that's how manga works, everyone is an asshole (usually just most dudes because the only narrative purpose of chicks is to be saved and then fucked) and only the mc is a virtuous saint that way he can white knight his harem and play to the weebs wanna-be-savior complex.

imagine being transported into a foreign world, be faced with giant monsters, your weak ass saved by soldier, they take you to their fortress full of military personal, they protect you feed you and shelter you, AND THEN YOU TRY TO RAPE ONE OF THE STAFF MEMBERS OUT IN AN OPEN HALLWAY. who in their right mind would think, even for a second, that they could ever get away with that???? you'd be rotting in the dungeons your entire pathetic life so quick after pulling that shit. The only reason the bad guy character did that was so that MC can have his hero moment where he gets to say "HEY! rape is bad, mkay" and then be paraded for his courage and kindness. most mc's are "nice guys" where the bar for "nice" is set so low that the act of simply refraining from raping and murdering innocent people makes them out to be Mother Teresa.

Dex-chan lover
Watch he dude getting bullied having a controlling power and him be the one using the other dude. I mean why would he even hang out of that dude in first place? Ditch him, what he gonna do in the middle of the other 'heroes' and soldiers?

Double-page supporter
I want her to eat dead(alive?) bodies, and become the ultimate waifu er Slime!! yeah slime!

Juumonji also appeared out of nowhere (in storage shed ?) and that koudou guy just siitting there... Too many sus people. Its just picking the right one :/ Maybe they're all criminals....

Dex-chan lover
iic6GzC.png

WTF HAPPEND TO HER WRISTS?!?!?!?!?

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling Kato pretended to be shocked she saw someone who took advantage of her because she doesn't want any of the other classmates to snitch on her to the MC about being a bad guy.

Users who are viewing this thread