Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@Windiza maybe you went to read it to their site? (Cause I felt the same and remembered that I went to their site to read it xD)

Dex-chan lover
For a moment, I thought MC flattened Sakagami's face right there. And what's with Juumonji's sudden sermon?

Double-page supporter
When will the MC grow up and just go and kill the delinquent? Just assassinate him in the middle of the night. Half-assing like that is basically asking them to come at you in a group that you can't handle, you idiot.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING well, his face is flatter than it was... Also, sermon? I can't quite figure if he's trying to say sexual assault and battery is the norm and acceptable in this world or ours. Frankly it looked like he was trying to cover-up the bastard's wrongdoing.

Have we gotten a reason yet for why half the people went savage all of a sudden? It's still bugging me that a large portion of a certain demographic would suddenly just abandon all empathy and morality overnight with zero warning. Like, there's some like this pointy eared delinquent that were clearly always scum, but still.

Dex-chan lover
That Kudou guy, i think he must be a thorn to MC in the future. He might be possess a concealment skill, which for now is lower level and doesnt affect much those hero class classmates of them.
If MC wants to conceal his true identity, aside from the communication tool, he need to make it an important task of gathering information as well first of all his schoolmate skills and abilities and assess their how will they affect his Monster Taming skill...

Also, if he want to make the forest his base, not just his schoolmates, but he need also to had a spying and investigator unit of monster as well. Information is a gold in his current predicament. And he already feel it that in the end, they will hunt him because of his skill..

Users who are viewing this thread