Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 23

Group Leader
Xs9mMYq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A little meta, but when you see the guy in question on the cover looking like he just farted in a crowded elevator on purpose, you know he's going to end up being bad.

@HDMI1
You son of a bitch, I'm in.
a49nlqnM_700w_0.jpg

Aggregator gang
hahaha, i knew that there was a traitor and used the whole thing. Some naive dude had a fight with me saying that it was notp ossible for reasons i already forgot.
But its clear now that someone controlled the monsters, and now we have one of the betrayers. I bet he was offered up a sweet deal

Dex-chan lover
@Treyon sounds like you had a fight with a noob when it comes to reading manga especially when you gota remember that the people in the start of the series the school kids started killing one another hence why MC and that 1 school girl in his party have trauma LOL so it was omega obvious that some of the school kids would be evil

Dex-chan lover
Damn this went from daily slow life in the castle to full-on tits up in about 10 seconds flat.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, what a surprise, I sure didn't see that very obvious betrayal coming

Aggregator gang
The part where he gets beheaded is supposed to be gritty but the art makes me laugh. It's not bad, just not fit with the dark theme.

Users who are viewing this thread