Monster no Goshujin-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Supporter
I like the MC. No "maybe we can get Sakagami to pull the monsters back through peaceful negotiation". Bam, people are dying as we speak, so instant torture.

Dex-chan lover
The way this manga doesn't hesitate to kill off main characters really gives me gives a little anime akame ga kill vibe.

For anyone interested about Silane's fate:

she IS dead, but thanks to necromantic magic she comes back as an undead and after a bit manages to retain her personality.
The jackass that killed her is a freaking COCKROACH, as in "forget double tap, you need to overkill this bastard 3 times over for him to stay down"

Dex-chan lover
@Espadas
That is rather disapointing to hear that the author just wont let a villain die, so that they can keep reusing him over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
Can't our slime absorb her body and get a big power-up?

@JavelinJoe sorry, how i phrased it made you misinterpret what i meant:

the bastard DOES die in this fight (at least it seems so) but he takes an HILARIOUS amount of punishment.

For the next 5 chapters he takes on:
- Gerbera
- then Gerbera AND Zombie Silane
- THEN THE ENTIRE MC TEAM CURRENTLY PRESENT

He gets:
- right arm slashed
- left arm CHOPPED OFF
- his entire fucking body SET ON FIRE (not sure if it's a side effect of a skill of his or a spell from the team but his right eye is burning out like Two-Face)
- a gigantic slash that basically RIPS OPEN HIS ABDOMEN

AND HE STILL DOESN'T GO DOWN.

In the end it seems that what finally kills him is getting straight up run through in the chest from behind with a sword + getting a DOZEN of other swords pierce his entire body

Aggregator gang
@Espadas Ooof
5 chapters? that's rough........
I'm always one for letting those that deserve it die and suffer painfully... is it at least satisfying in some form of retribution or is it not...

Most villain would've just cut the head instead. I guess it doesn't matter to him since he is strong.😂😂

Double-page supporter
Goddamnit... she was the best character of this manga

Users who are viewing this thread