Monster no Konkatsuya-san

Dex-chan lover
This is like Monster Musume, but bad. Not that MonMusu is all that great anymore based on the weird dawdling high school fantasy arc it was doing last time I read anything, but this one has a wanker of an MC, a sort of dumb prudish/accidental-slut (played for "laughs", as I use the term loosely) FMC, and the weird nagging feeling that the MC's very particular and traditional/conservative ideas of how the prospective brides should look and act are the result of the author soapboxing about the issue which feels both kind of preachy and a little creepy.

I loves me some monster girls, and I'll admit that I kind of laughed at the reveal that the dog-type girls have like 8 nipples like actual dogs do, but the story can't save this one even before we get into the fact that neither of the two chapters presented are fully polished in terms of translation/writing.

god i love old fashioned ecchi manga. so nostalgic. it helps that the author also made kodomo no jikan, a classic cunny manga (maybe the first!)

What do you mean there is 3rd chapter in the thumbnail, but not in there?

Users who are viewing this thread