Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
Why do these Evil Governments always think that an emotionless person is a perfect warrior? Bring emotionless didn't guarantee intelligence, strength, mobility or any other desirable trait. Someone who listens to all orders but has enough intelligence to remain flexible when things go wrong or to exploit opportunities -> that's the best kind of warrior.

Group Leader
Why do these Evil Governments always think that an emotionless person is a perfect warrior? Bring emotionless didn't guarantee intelligence, strength, mobility or any other desirable trait. Someone who listens to all orders but has enough intelligence to remain flexible when things go wrong or to exploit opportunities -> that's the best kind of warrior.
I mean yeah but then you would get someone like Tenma who acts according to his emotions (not that it’s wrong or anything). Now I wouldn’t know what was going thru the officials’s mind but as a really paranoid person, it is extremely frustrating when I’m doing a group project and shit don’t go according to your plan, but alas that’s life

Users who are viewing this thread