Monster

It was fantastic. I wonder why he escaped the hospital at the end tho.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

If you like stories, then read this absolute masterpiece. The art, the story, the characters are all just phenomenal. You’re doing a disservice to yourself if you don’t.

What a masterpiece. A perfect pace, the intertwinning of the characters and how it all comes together is beautifully done. You will not regret picking this manga to read in your time.

Double-page supporter
This is one of the best series I've ever read in my life because this one is really dark than others series since he takes dangerous roads which most people will avoid it, but he dont have a choice other than that.

The manga itself explained everything what you need to see and their emotion were shown very detailed, almost like we watch a movie.

I would be surprised if anyone does not consider this a masterpiece. This might be overkill but I'm sure this is one of them.
I tensed up during the journey and I felt empty and sad nearing the end of the story.
Philosophy and human character are so strong. What happened to the twins is truly tragic. For me, Johan is the most complicated character ever made in the manga's history. Maybe everyone can find him easy to understand, in a sense, but not exactly. He is embodiment from nothingness.
I do not advise readers to see them all from the results of their actions but from their own human character. This may be presented with many bloody murder tragedies but the brutality is seen from a human perspective.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone is interested in reading the novel, here is where you can read it: https://archive.org/details/manga_Monster_The_Investigative_Report/page/n1/mode/2up

reading it without knowing it was from the same author of 20st century boy ... no wonder it's giving out similar vibes ...

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a masterpiece. Why are you reading our comments ? Go read the manga now !! You have to make your own opinion (don't drop to the chapter 20 like these idiots, this manga deserves way more than a 2)

Edit: I love how comments are adding themselves on the chapters. When I read Monster for the first time, there was nearly no comments on every chapters. Now I can see that more people are reacting, and I love that ! Hope that you'll read the shit that I wrote lol

What a complete fucking joke of a series

I watched the anime and after being insulted for 2 years i decided to give the manga a 2nd chance. Went 4 volumes before dropping it. Gave the manga a higher score than the anime though. A respectable 2/10 for the manga.

https://myanimelist.net/reviews.php?id=325653 Full review for the anime

Users who are viewing this thread