Monsutā ni hentai suru osananajimi - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
erasing the word emeth generally kills the golem, no? I wouldn't have tried to erase it, it's kinda risky.

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
Yeah. In Hebrew 'emeth' means truth while 'meth' means death. Erasing the first character (the aleph in hebrew) like that should kill the golem.

Double-page supporter
@breizh yesh but im sure the author intend it like the"golem monster" died so the girl couldn't transform into a dead thing

Dex-chan lover
HAHA THIS IS WACK I LOVE IT
HOPE THIS SHIT GETS SERIALIZED HAHAHAHA

Dex-chan lover
I like how the emeth meth golem trope is so overused the author doesnt even bother explaining

Fed-Kun's army
R I p

Also I’ve never heard of the “Emeth” golem thing, where did it start/get popularized? Even my google didn’t turn up much of anything

@Wreavant In the original Golem Of Prague myth, the rabbi who creates the golem animates it by inscribing the word EMETH, meaning life in hebrew, onto it (in some versions he feeds it a scroll with EMETH written on it instead). The golem goes on a rampage as you'd expect and depending on the telling it's either destroyed when the workshop it was made in collapses or the first character of EMETH is removed- this is because it changes the magic word from EMETH (life) to METH (death). So basically the boy here came within inches of killing his girlfriend on the spot.

But then she's clearly a dragon quest golem here so I dunno what the fuck's going on with that.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@breizh
@Nakewameke
since it's a named disease, there are likely previous victims and research about the disease so I'm assuming he has looked up the previous cases, including what erasing the 'e' in 'emeth' actually does. so
@aberdeus 's explanation is most likely correct in the case of this disease.

also, it's possible that all her monster forms can be 'killed', and she'll return to be human after her monster form is killed.

I'm betting she'll transform into sphinx once, and he turns her back by answering her riddle correctly.

Users who are viewing this thread