MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 58

Double-page supporter
SHE'S STILL HOT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if darks turns to loli size when he snaps out of it or will he still be adult size o . o

Group Leader
@Genoshock
It looks to me like he's forgotten where he is now and he is fighting with them like they are an enemies from the West and this battle is happening in Murim. Some kind of madness.

Dex-chan lover
For anyone who think that he/she is possessed
No he/she is not possessed at al
Remember At previous chapter before, he/she mention "Someone that walk in the demonic path"
Proof that he/she is not possessed by demonic God at all

Dex-chan lover
I fucking knew that the only one able to stop him would be the dragon lol but my god I hope evil OP hot version of dark shows up again in the future cause those red crimson eyes are too good

also is anyone else having HUGE annoying as fuck img load times in mangadex cause my god its killing me

Double-page supporter
Golden Dragon comes in to save the day as expected. I wonder what Aqua Ruler is thinking about the dragon interfering. She seemed pretty pleased with the bloodlust last chapter.

@dokidoki Nah,his demonic impulses are destroying that body. Until he has a body that can withstand the power, he should refrain from using those techniques.

I hate it when a manga teases with some action then stop in the middle. Still great tho Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread