MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 68

Fed-Kun's army
still can't tell if I like this development or not, feels a little forced but oh well

Fed-Kun's army
@NoTofu Personally I like it, but I agree that it is a bit forced, we could probably have needed about twice as many chapters with the dragon for it to not come off as a bit rushed.

There's a lot more to this section of the story than the manga showed, it was a pretty long time with the dragon on the novel, so it's understandable people feel it is forced here.

I mean for manhwas masters are a big deal, usually they're the same as getting a parent and the bond between master and disciple are treated as such. Personally i believe a master's presence is long overdue, however, usually after a strong person is forced to start from zero due to poison or curse there's usually a wise master-esque presence to help them start over. You know, before we get invested in the status quo. I kind of get why the golden dragon parts were rushed since a lot of people just want to see dark back in action again.

Dex-chan lover
That dragon is so dumb its great. Also, that was adorable, even knowing there is an old man inside that girl's body, but knowing he NEVER had a father figure or a master that gave a crap, adorable.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, now its time to go back with those that disrespected him when he was just a powerless little girl.

I donr expect a back hug...thinking how manly he is, i think he will bow down, or you know dogeza thing? Remembering he is form some eastern culture world..

Dex-chan lover
What a sweet dad
But well for the whole time Dark lives with his dragon daddy I worry about his neko servant
Hope she's alright

Users who are viewing this thread