MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 71

Hi @Bunyip3 since there is an official translation from TappyToon, are you still going to continue to translate Mookhyang or no?

Thank you for the translation!!!

Tappytoon is way too expensive and only a little amount goes to the creator. I wish webtoons got the rights to this instead of Tappytoon

@NovaXII Actually, that isn't really the reason. We've now caught up with the RAWs and sadly there has been no new KR chapters since July 27th.
It's possible the series has been axed...

@snowybeagle well that guy isn't a physician but a fighter. He understands roughly that the faster he swings and the heavier the object, the more damage he can make to his enemies.
I'm sure he had more fun at sports class than physics back in school xD

Dex-chan lover
So not only he needs to learn how to pilot mechas, he also needs to learn to control his sword's magic and govern a country.
Well, good luck MC xDDD

@snowybeagle
Dont expect the author to tell his readers that if a 80t mecha comes at you with 0 acceleration it doesnt have any "force" xD

Can anyone who has read the novel spoil me.

Did he stay as a girl or what

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's always been kind of implied that Dark will aid this kingdom because y'know it's like a falling kingdom with a modest king, meant to make the readers sympathize with them. But the way this all played out, with Dark basically being genderbent and nerfed repeatedly, as well as just tossed around like a puppet, it all is very frustrating for a character that was established to be very powerful. Especially with the way he lost his power being the fault of the priest that belongs to the kingdom that he is now aiding. I mean, I get that he also has potential to reach newer heights at an early age, but again, it all went very easily against him and very much undermined his power.

Group Leader
@nzrock
There wasn't any notice of breaks
There was an announcement on Kakaopage app/site.

I forgot the reason why sk dropped it
It's highly likely that they'd got a DMCA takedown notice from Kakao.

I think it's original work and not based on anything
It's based on a huge novel "MookHyang (묵향)" which is being written from the late 90s to the present day. "Dark Lady" is only the 2nd part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread