MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 75

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update.

Wohoo... Hey I really appreciate the attention to detail the artist has for this story. Loving the sword carriage that holds her scabbard and its even attached in a 3point suspension for better security.
Just wondering though, she doesn't even tie her hair even when fighting. Maybe the aura is even protecting it from outside damage, maybe?

Fed-Kun's army
'Du aite' sounds german.. probably because the word 'du' is german. Du aite is definetely not japanese, or at least not as awhole because the letter 'du' is not in japanese letter. Aite on the other hand means opponent which kinda makes sense? Idk..
Duaite in chinese means douette which also kinda make sense..? Duette? Eh.

Source google translate + minimal knowledge on japanese and german

Yo someone picked this up? What a G, many thanks my Oni-gga..... Andromeda Needs love bro.....

Dex-chan lover
ty

@ImDanGrow
"du" is in German "you", but exists also in French... Moreover "aite" is no German or French word; Google translation thinks that it's Japanese. "du aite" translated through Google translation means then "to meet", what's rather weird.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they meant something like "du élite" even though that's the wrong grammar

Group Leader
@WindOcean

The last phrase was:
그래듀에이트를 목표로 한다

I think that MC talked about 'graduates'.

Dex-chan lover
This is an awesome series, so I'm glad someone picked it up. I just discovered it today and binged all the current chapters.

Okay. I went and looked at the raw. It's written in Korean:
https://imgur.com/a/kp9Dc7b

I typed the text as best I could determine into Korean Keyboard and came out with this:
"그래듀에이트를
목표로 한다."

Google Translate converted the characters to our alphabet giving this:
"geulaedyueiteuleul
mogpyolo handa."

And also translated it to:
"Graduate
Aim."

I went to another Korean - English translator called imtranslator comparison tool, giving this:
"Aiming for Graduate."

Sounds like he's saying "we're aiming for Graduate!" He's planing on turning all 50 of them into Graduates. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up! There are a few confusing things, though. Like page 5, "If so then wait until I call you in the wait in the..."

Users who are viewing this thread