MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 92

Group Leader
@Mikey well this is my first time upload a chapter in MD, so the mod needs to approved this chapter before they can make you all see (this process takes time)

I was visibly confused for a bit because it said 2 days haha, but thanks for the chapter 🙏 i really love this series and reading it alongside the newly releasing origin story of mookhyang is nice.

Aggregator gang
I prefer this one to Origin. Origin just feels like it's rushing through the plot to hit key points. Although you can tell that Dark's personality hasn't changed much between the stories, so it's nice to know that the author was consistent on that point.

Contributor
I like the playboy character... Cause he's unpredictable...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if MC is gonna fight that guy in the titan without a titan.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting power dynamic. I had thought the Argon Holy Empire would put much more of a fight considering we saw how their knights wiped out the Orc army with ease. Mind you, these were Orcs which even Dark's personally trained troops couldn't win without the use of titans. Judging from what was explained, the Argon Holy Empire hasn't had a war in a long time, which caused them to be lax in the Titan arms race and ended up over relying on their knight's Aura Swords to do most of their heavy lifting. I guess this is what you call a paradigm shift in terms of warfare? Like comparing tanks to an assault rifle fight. Both have their respective roles on the battlefield, but I am a bit disappointed how easily the Argon Holy Knight's were defeated.

Now, I have to wonder what exactly Holy Power is. Seems like a different energy source compared this world's idea of mana or Dark's Qi.

Dex-chan lover
unknown.png

love this smile

@Wataterp

One of the 3 hidden masters from korint. Visited them when Dark was still there in the castle as a count, shortly before papa dragon. him and some spirit wielding woman wanted to get dark on their site, if i remember correctly.
Dark was also the one who found out/saw through that he is master level.

Dex-chan lover
If that playboy is one of them then that means they are from Corrint. Figures.
Still waiting for the people from "Alkasus" to appear, tho at this point im starting to think it was just a mistranslation.

Also, the output of those old titans... Mana wise, isnt piloting one of them making you weaker? xD

Dex-chan lover
@bakauguu oh the creepy little shit. Hopefully Dark demolishes his face. I don't like characters that are so full of themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread