MookHyang - Dark Lady - Ch. 95

Dex-chan lover
A cute girl asking for his daddy's bone? I didn't think this was that sort of story. Also there are too many countries and interests to keep track of at this point.

Double-page supporter
@AlmondMagnum It's not that he finds Andromeda too hard to use, it's that Andromeda is a secret weapon for Krataus. So it's best not the flaunt that you have a high powered titan to your enemies. It's especially important to keep it a secret from Corrint. This is why Dark formed a contract with a weaker Titan to prevent the existence of Andromeda from being found out.

@LordBrocktree Considering it was all part of Krataus' overall plan I still attribute it to them.

@bakauguu Yeah, in this current situation Kroma has the advantage. I'm pretty sure Corrint wanted to have plausible deniability for why they were encroaching on Argon's territory. Kroma just decided they would bully their way out of the situation. Sort of an "and what are you going to do about it" tactic. Seems like Kroma's strategy was the better plan. My guess is that they see the dragon remains as something worth starting a war with Argon over while Corrint does not.

Dex-chan lover
Summary of what that woman said: "We did nothing wrong and even if we did we are stronger than you so if you dont back down we will kill you."
So Kruma is that world's USA, huh...

Double-page supporter
@AlmondMagnum The two dragon bone titans are in the hands of Corrint, the strongest military power, and Argon, the most financially well off Holy Empire. This is different from Krataus which isn't a super power and is currently looking to overthrow Corrint. They want to keep their power hidden unlike the other two countries. You should read chapter 75 for background about why Andromeda was replaced. You should also re-read chapter 2-4 and chapter 12.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn. That's a cold bitch. Stealing shit and making the people seeking justice pay for her side's expenses.

Probably should've opened with "we didn't have a chance to check because your guys openly cut ours down when they tried to enforce the dungeon law". But that would have left no other option but to fight, because a line had been crossed-dragon carcass or no-and that's a fundamental excuse for the reaction given.

So her way of compensating Argon was to allow them to declare that a dragon carcass hadn't been taken right in front of them like a candy from a baby. That's it, that's the only positive that can be made out of the situation. The next time someone wants to question how much Argon is willing to enforce its dungeon law, Argon bullshit and says it never flinches. If a rumor is brought about how Kruma did it one time, Kruma also bullshits and says that was a mistake on Argon's part.

So Argon loses the carcass, soldiers, and titans with no compensation.

It loses money for having to compensate the enemy on all those things mentioned.

And it took a major blow to its reputation with that massive shit being dumped on its pride. Rival nations will either know Argon as the idiots causing problems or cowards who blink.

Damn, that is a cold ass fucking Bitch. I hate her in the way you should hate villains and story antagonist.

Fed-Kun's army
lol
"Give me Dragon Bones!"
"How many!?"
"Everything!"
lol
PS.: Next chapter will be so fun... I can't wait...

Users who are viewing this thread