MookHyang - Dark Lady - Vol. 1 Ch. 55

ADK

they value Dark so much... literal leader of the army on the tail of Dark's kidnappers.

Dex-chan lover
@ADK

I'm pretty sure he's there because Dark tattled that the Baron was a master back in chapter 53

Fed-Kun's army
@ADK I am pretty sure it is a pretty serious issue when there is an accusation from a reliable source that someone is a Master right under your nose.

Contributor
I see. Then what did he mean by destroying the evidence?

Fed-Kun's army
@Nolzi Either it has to do with MC taking the Golem or it was about letting MC's kidnapper mastermind get away with this because knowing the enemy without the enemy knowing is a great advantage in the upcoming war. For further detail, MC's kidnapper mastermind is possibly a major spy from their enemy and if they get rid of these spies now, it will not give them any advantages and Corrin(Enemy nation) will simply send another. Not only that, if these spies were able to escape, the secret weapon which is MC will be exposed as a very important target.

@nolzi I'm pretty sure it's because he killed both the other kidnappers and didn't spare one otherwise idk because the golem he uses isn't evidence but a part of him now

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit every fucking time, people just get away with teleport.

Double-page supporter
@Surprise177 She's probably wearing stays which are like a corset but a little different, they are not known for cinching the waist so much as an undergarment that supports the boobs and maintains the form of the outer garment.

Or she could have a sewn in shelf, like you get with modern bra-less camisoles.
(thought you talking about the green lady's outfit.)
Edit: Oh did you mean Dark? He's flat as an airport runway, I think his pecs in his old body were bigger. He never needed a bra for his man boobs, I don't see why he would start wearing them now.

Users who are viewing this thread