MookHyang - Dark Lady

@NovaXII cause I was reading this one and put it on hold at chapter 4, so I can't read it here, but I have other website for that, and yes, this is dropped, but I saw many manga/manhua getting the same treatment and was waiting years for new chapter to came out, I'm the patient type so I don't really care cause someone will translate it at one point in the future, just need to wait 😊

when they shutdown fantranslations but dont actually stop the pirated chapters like on newtoki, and why did they stop this one while there's plenty of more popular comics other groups translate from kakao?

It's a shame there are missing chapters on this, but luckily I had already read this from another translation group and started right where you began with the missing chapters! To anyone who hasn't read this, it's absolutely amazing! Hopefully we'll get the full story here so everyone can enjoy it! Thank you so much for translating these wonderful chapters!

Great manhwa! Common tropes, but the story doesn't make you think "strong guy got isekai'd and is stronger than everyone else wow never seen that before", which makes it better than most stuff!

their mouths are very strange to me . . . .but you guys praise it in the coments let try

Wow this is so good, how the hell did I never hear about this manga until now?

And why doesn't it hvae more chapters? I'm dying to see what comes next!

Can anyone explain the problems behind this manhwa? For example, the kakao crap and stuff, what is it all about?

Users who are viewing this thread