MookHyang - The Origin

@Sweetish
Actually, I'm pretty sure this is before he got transported to the other world.
He turns into a girl a couple of chapters into MookHyang - The Dark Lady.

Contributor
hm, 3 TL groups... mb even more ?
om6svHP.gif

Aggregator gang
Thats a lot of TLs once again, and if that one deleted is just a first time uploader.... it may be even FOUR translation groups for this one. Insanity.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting gender bender shit ruined the original

Legit you guys need to calm down, he regains pretty much all his powers in less than 20 chapters after he gets turned into a girl!

Placing my bets on this! Hopefully this will be a lot faster paced than Dark Lady
yes its good, hella slow for the first 60+ chapters to build up to the genderbend curse (which you know what? its fine. i hated that blond girl too - I also would've became her if I was in dark's place) and get use to the body. :/ the more recent chapters have a lot more action tho
and explore our characters better. *slams fist* I wanna know his backstory damnit!

;v anyways the art style is more visually appealing for me at least lol - even a so-so story can be boosted w good visuals!

ehhh im not a fan of the past after i know the future.... i hope he became a guy back tho.i will be really pissed if he fall in love with a random dude when he in a girl body....

Contributor
kinda generic... i prefer dark lady better due to the added humor...

Users who are viewing this thread