MookHyang - The Origin

i can't read this shit knowing the mc
will at some point become a girl
, i tried erasing the memories but i can't and i just can't enjoy this and it's sad

@ralphax @Sweetish @HotHotChicken @moonwolf06 one quick search on google and you would have found out that Dark Lady is actually a spin-off sequel, which, in layman’s terms, means it’s not canon.

@KINGwaldo 40 chapters after he becomes a girl, he becomes one of the most powerful characters in that universe

You homophobic kids need to learn how to stop being judgemental.

@KINGwaldo @Sweetish Do not take my comment to heart, folks. Each row in my message caters to a different audience. The last one was a generalization since I couldn't just tag almost every other person :)

@Reyzei Dark Lady IS canon, it's the second saga in the MookHyang series, this one is the first saga, and there's a third

Dex-chan lover
Came here for all the commenters that 'hate' this series so much and yet continue to follow it to this day.

Was not disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Just came to read all the people triggered by Dark Lady's "twist".

mOGe41X.jpg

Contributor
Dunno, feels bland and generic to me so far, but I liked Dark Lady so I may give it another chance later.

Hmm idk how to feel about this..
Doesn't feel like Dark at all
Also the face is too different.

@Obarou It is not canon. Yes, it takes place after Origins, but the author never intended it to be a sequel. He intended it to be a spin-off that he wanted to write for a short while with an unconventional plot, straying away from the standard wuxia genre, but the series gained popularity so he was compelled to continue it and make an actual storyline out of it.

I started to read this manhwa from the start and then I read the Dark Lady and both of them suit my tastes really well, I totally recommend them. If you don't agree, FRICK OFF I CAN HAVE MY OWN FRICKING OPINION

It's pretty great, nice stuff.

also, this manhwa is a prequel and Dark Lady is the sequel. more info:

https://namu.wiki/w/%EB%AC%B5%ED%96%A5#s-7.2

https://namu.wiki/w/%EB%AC%B5%ED%96%A5(%EB%8B%A4%ED%81%AC%20%EC%8A%A4%ED%86%A0%EB%A6%AC%20%EC%8B%9C%EB%A6%AC%EC%A6%88)

you can read it auto google translated by google/chrome but be warned, there are other spoilers as well.

Dont waste your time reading this
all the progress MC will have in this series will be lost as he will turn into a weak little girls in the sequel

Users who are viewing this thread