Mori no Hotori de Jam wo Niru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
YOu shoULD be gRaTEFUL It'S geTTiNG tRANSlATed

The quality of these scans are definitely better. I think I'll read both, the other as a quick plot summary and this as a refresher and to enjoy the art/understand the story more in depth.

Also I noticed in this version the doctor said he didn't like the MC but in the other his words were completely different. I know the other group uses MTL but the doctor saying he dislikes the MC and finds her rude seems weird considering the context?

Thanks for the hard work!

Why did the doctor said he doesn't really like her and that she is a rude girl.... that doesn't seem right since he is trying to convince Adi that it is okay to let her stay with her. Or maybe it was Adi that said it.. but still doesn't seem right...

Dex-chan lover
Whiled I do prefer this scanlation as I find it easier to read......... I think Spirit Caller sounds more natural then Spirit Inviter, maybe because "inviter" isn't an "actual" English word.

Though this may be more that I've seen Spirit Caller and phrases like ".....call the spirits of the...." in Fantasy before.

Dex-chan lover
@OrcaCat

To me it feels like something didn't translate right... the flow of the dialog is weird.... and Saint Saber Scans' translation makes alot more sense in that part. Stating that Adelaide actions/desires are actually being rude to Margaret......

I don't know Japanese of have access to the Raws to say for sure who is actually accurate....... but it really feels like a translation mistake to me.

@Moraza

I see.

And yeah, about your post above mine, I agree too, this scanlation is easier to read visually, but not much in actual comprehension.

However, both scanlations seem to have hiccups in this criteria too.

Okay, firstly, thank you all for reading and providing feedback.

To address Daniel calling Margaret rude and saying that he doesn't like her, I'll ask our translator again to make sure that that is what it's supposed to be, as I agree the other translation makes some more sense on that page.

Also, we are open to suggestions for changing the name of 'Spirit Inviter' to something else as we also think it sounds weird. I saw the suggestion of calling it a 'Spirit Caller' like the other translation, and I will bring that up with the group. Feel free to give other suggestions as well.

Anything else that needs to be fixed or could be improved, please let us know so we can do better for the next release.

Double-page supporter
The quality and readability is definitely better here. The translation still feels a little off (this applies to both groups). I unfortunately do not have any raws or can read Japanese so I have no way of confirming. Thanks for being so open to feedback and for all the hard work.

@Moraza

Thank you for your correction. I did some oopsie at that point!
We'll fix that matter today

Again, thanks for the correction exdee!

Aight as stated below, TS made a mistake, it's now corrected, fixed version uploaded, thanks to the people who pointed out the mistake.

Dex-chan lover
Strawberry fields forever.. XD

-
Spirit Whisperer. Spirit Magnet. Medium. Or sure, Spirit Caller.

Users who are viewing this thread