Mori no Hotori de Jam wo Niru - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

dude: haha it's not dangerous. at most it just feels like someone is manipulating your SOUL. HA HA HA

When the MC said she was 28, ML1 said he was four years younger, meaning he was 24. Now, when he learned that she was actually 26, he said he was older. Apparently, ML1 is a prodigy, but for some reason he thinks 24>26. What an idiot.

So going over chapter four... We really should get to that, maybe after it's all caught up we will, she says she'll be 28 in February which Mark says will make her older than him. I believe he does, indeed, say he's four years younger (or will be) at that stage. My Japanese is only so-so, like I'm not on a native level by any stretch of the imagination, but it feels like Author-sensei might have been inconsistent. In the chapters we missed, it definitely says she is 'no older than 26' in the pages we missed in chapter 5... Although we're going to adjust that slightly for consistency, because it doesn't quite match up else-wise.

Edit: pages we missed in ch 5**

Dex-chan lover
Ok how in the F are they understanding her just later in the pages she uses the board to talk is everyone psychic or something ? lol
I was wondering about that myself, as it comes up a lot. I think they understand her because she's using some kind of sign language, or perhaps she has a non-magic board, but the artist doesn't wish to draw her holding it all the time. Driving me a little crazy is what it's doin.
She's using paper and a quill or write on hand of a person she's talking to...
v6DluMO.jpg

YPTZUpF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread