Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Dex-chan lover
I would really like to know about the assistant artists for various manga, including this one.

Dex-chan lover
Always funny when she got stabbed by arrow of people that love her. The more stronger their love affection is, the more stronger the stab

Dex-chan lover
Did she really fall in love through her picture at the entrance exam? Either way I'm lookin' forward to more of this.

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought the doctor was in love with our girl as well.

Dex-chan lover
How did I miss the first two chapter of this manga, glad I've found it now though. So far I love it.
Anyway, I usually really don't like poly endings but here I'm nearly inclined to say that I wouldn't mind it. Right now I do tend more towards Fukatsu but that's just because she's had a bigger focus so far, while Sayo hasn't done much yet. I do wonder if the two different shapes of love arrows actually mean anything.
Also, I'm gonna guess that the one the nurse loves is their home room teacher. Wonder if it's mutual.

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the arrows just hurt her even more. It’s a hilarious touch, and our poor MC is going to get killed by all these love stabs. 😂

And yeah, I was concerned with the teacher falling for our MC but I’m glad she’s not. But I guess that doesn’t necessarily say she’s not in love with a student, but I hope she’s in love with... I dunno, the home ec teacher lmao.

S.S. RINNA WOOOO!
...if it’s not poly.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the upload of another great shoujo ai series, I love how she feels the "pain of love" from those interested in her. I like that its foreshadowed that we will find out who the nurse is in love with. Honestly the love arrows hurting their target reminds me a bit of that twitter manga I believe it was called just friends about the deliquent girl who towers over her classmates but she keeps going into gay panic over drive when her oblivious crush enters the room. They did the love arrows hurting their target gimmick as well except in the deliquents case it was in reverse whenever her crush did something that made her love her more the arrows would hit the deliquent instead at times the feelings became so strong they would cause the deliquent end up being thrown out of a window because of how strong they were. Good series but its a shame it doesn't seem to be updated anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the teacher doesn't end up in love with one of the main girls. I've never really been a fan of Student x Teacher stories in the first place and would like to minimize potential drama there...

I've always been curious on why there are two types of arrows of love. Hopefully Author explains the difference between the darker shade and the lighter one in the upcoming chapters. I'm loving this story so far! 💖

Fed-Kun's army
I love how different types of love have different types of arrows!

Thank you so much for the chapter! I'm loving it <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Users who are viewing this thread