Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Dang I just noticed in the cover in chap 1 mei and rinna looks like holding each others hands though it was hidden half way.I dunno if that means something,but let'see where this goes*v*.

Fed-Kun's army
Funny thing, the arrow of that first confession, Fukuzono's, corresponds well with how Mei playing matchmaker in Elementary school didn't work out.

I think Mei did the right thing here, sort of, I just hope she can give Sayo the proper chance she deserves.

i am happy that she decide to go out with sayo she is the perfect girl
and also i think that teacher maybe in love with the other teacher🤔🤔🤔

Fed-Kun's army
ya, we're going the harem route cause hell no if either girl is gonna be rejected and left broken at teh end of this >:O

Oh no, them going out together this early probably means it won't last long.
I'm kinda hoping for a 3P ending, or that Sayo and Rinna hook up together and leave Mei out of romance as she wished.

Fed-Kun's army
uh hoo... well,i know kinda where's this going.. i already noticed the arrow shapes.. when she met Rina..
Rina simply is attracted to Mei but she's not inlove just like Sayo..

Dex-chan lover
@yuzhyuzh nice guess but doesnt make sense cause her dad had the same kind of arrow towards her mother...unless the author is implying that he doesnt actually love her in that case...oof

Fed-Kun's army
@Kampfarsch ufff...youre right,her dad has the same pointed arrow towards her mom...unless pointed arrow with thick
color means love at first sight that last up to the current time..LOL..
well, ill let the author do the explanation on the upcoming chapters...my guess is not as good as it seems anyway

DANG THAT WAS FAST!!!
Didn't expect it to happen so quickly, love it!

Users who are viewing this thread