Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

Fed-Kun's army
uwaaa...at last,an update after such a long time.. thank you so much for the update💕🙏

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she's not very honest with her feelings and is constantly trying to hold back. Miss Menacing Arrow is getting left out of the fun though.

Dex-chan lover
Aww Rinna looks so sad their at the end, it kinda breaks my heart.

It has been a while, thanks for another chapter of this cute manga!

Fed-Kun's army
YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS YES YES YES YES YES FINALLY~
I LOVE THIS MANGA, I WAS WAITING FOR THIS!!!

Thank you so so much for the chapter, I loved it, can't wait to read the next one!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

And, as what I think of the chapter besides liking it a lot,
Porque no los dos?

What the h!! 😑😑😑😑 Why did you reject HER?😶 if I were you I' m gonna marry HER right away because SHE is so Damn Cutie You know!!

Fed-Kun's army
There's no such thing as a friendship that lasts forever. There are lifetime friends but they're very rare and most people never run into another person that likes you so much they'll stick with you through thick and thin. All the people who I've considered a friend never had anything to do with me after whatever holding us together was over like school or co-workers. I haven't talked to any of my friends from school in over 4 years. That girl will probably be a lifetime friend for her but that's not what she needs, she needs to accept that she wants to be lovers with her and not pussy out. Characters in manga make some of the worst life choices. She didn't have to take it back but she did anyways being afraid to take her relationship with her farther. Also the lace on those gloves looked more like caterpillars on her arms

Dex-chan lover
Fukatsu care about Sayo's feeling toward Mei I'm also feel the same
Just damn it why that she still hiding it
That will just gonna hurt her more

Users who are viewing this thread