Moshi, Koi ga Mieta Nara - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Alright, I guess. Convincing her was FAR easier than she made it sound with how annoying she was about love. Way too easy, even.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully rather than a rushed ending, this is treated as a major turning point for the three of them, and their relationship can continue to develop naturally over time.

Also, does anyone else really want a spin off about the teacher/stylist trio? I’d love to see a series that covers them from high school before they were dating, through confessions, graduation, college, and job seeking, futaribeya style.

spin off about the teacher/stylist trio
yeah i'd absolutely read that.

tbh, it might even be better than this story; with the focus shifting to their character development, rather then the plot relying on some weird power

I am just ever so slightly concerned that Shirayuki's arrow wasn't shown alongside Fukatsu's arrow when MC told them that she loved them... Maybe that will be the focus of the next arc of the story...

Maybe I'm reading too much into it?

Double-page supporter
You know the fact that we’re going to a polyamory route is really quite impressive as some googling has shown that polyamory is currently frowned upon in Japanese culture.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, that's it? I expect she discover more about her powers in the next arc

Dex-chan lover
thank you for your work!
now this situation feels even more forced (for a happy ending i guess) than before, i don't like it :/

Users who are viewing this thread