Mosquito War - Ch. 1

@ATTERODOMINATUS that's true, but a mosquito however, sucks blood, not specifically a red blood cell. and blood also contains white blood cells. White blood cells also happen to contain DNA. Anyway I'm not gonna waste my time and entertain you anymore .

There's 5000 remaining humans on the planet, and they fielded 900 of them for this specific mission. That's fucking insane. At least 20 percent of their population is comprised of pure military, and if that's the case, they just fielded EVERY soldier.

That's a lot of big mosquitos, way too many in fact. So little human remain, other mammals should also be in the same boat. Mosquito overpopulation is so grave that they're going to start dying of starvation pretty soon I'd reckon. Earth obviously can't handle this number of apex predators.

Not trying to be a smart ass here but it’s technically the bacteria. Mosquito bites did jackshit. The bacterias do all the killing

Everybody should already know this is probably the same creator of "The boxer" And ui think this is mire amazing

This sounds so crazy, but seems interesting. I can't help but get the feeling that these are a bunch of Chuunibyous fighting against normal mosquitoes. I'm sure this will ruin the mood for me if there are any tense/sad moments in this.

lmao why 5000 humans left it's been like 100 years and no re production at all stupid humans

Users who are viewing this thread