Mosquito War - Ch. 25

Group Leader
great confession scene and hoooooly shit i can't believe this story is only HALFWAY done??? how can it possibly get any crazier?

Dex-chan lover
Plz no confess right when the guy is fighting the walking talking cataclysm that is bigsquito, i was half expecting it to just grow a new head right there.

Also i love despair's design

The last few panels in a nutshell:
Despair was the strongest...okay so will it shoot a needle out it's ha-OH SHIT!

Aggregator gang
There's no way humanity gonna win after seeing what despair is............ Well, there's a trump card. "POWER OF FRIENDSHIP".

I like the bait and switch of implying that Wrath is her strongest emotion, but actually no, it isn't, it's something else entirely and far worse.

Man all of them get obliterates when they touch the humans now just looking at them just kills the us humans

Dex-chan lover
I like that Despair's second form looks like an insectoid version of the statues of Mary. Oh wow that that's the sort of fight Saitama wishes he could have fairly evenly watched. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Wrath regrows its head so it can resume the slobberknocker that's also the most damage we've seen Prof take so far and he has fast healing. Well if Wrath the second strongest was Prof's equal then Mother may just be out of his league at this point.
Though seriously I know Despair is scary and all but they need to deal with the prob back at base before there is no humanity left to defend.

Users who are viewing this thread