Most Read and bookmark.

Hello, I had to say my english is pretty bad so im writing with a traductor, im sorry if this is bad writing.

My first idea is about the bookmark, an option to bookmark chapters would be amazing. The "history" didn't work if u clean ur computer oftenly.
U can put it directly in the library just mark the chapter, i think this is an easy upgrade and pretty usefull one.

The second idea is something i saw on most others site but it's to put a global "top read of the week" or something like that. I like to discover new mangas but i don't have the passion to search for hours, i've used the seasonal a few times but it's the actual best to find new mangas high rated easily on the site...

The most reads or the best note of the week showed on the front page seems to me more usefull than the latest update where u see tons of mangas u didn't even know about or reupdate in others langages. It can be an option to easily find new mangas and keep people more active on the site.

If u want to upgrade it compare to others site, u can make something like a filter by genre or by date, like what is the most viewed shonen in the past year, what is the most viewed shonen in the past week, the best rated seinen of the last 10 years and u can add even more filter with the ongoing or ended thing.
U can also add it directly in the advanced search but please give us a date filter or something similar ( it's the third idea )

That was all for me, it's my first time publishing here so i hope im in the good section and i respect rules, also hope im not repeating some others ideas.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread