Requesting bookmark function

I've been thinking bookmark function would be really helpful. Sure, we can bookmark the page on browser, but it would be really convenient I there is function on site.

Upvote 1
Double-page supporter
but it would be really convenient I there is function on site

Care to explain in which way is it more convenient than browser bookmark?

Bookmark a single page. That would be useful as it displays the manga cover and pages you've bookmarked. MangaSee has this functionality (just cover).

Last edited:
I just started using the site. Have it on my laptop, phone, and tablet. So yeah, being able to bookmark and jump to where I am at in a particular (or multiple) stories would help a lot. Definitely easier than having to bookmark in browser and then delete the bookmark every time... assuming the bookmarks properly transfer to other devices.

I just started using the site. Have it on my laptop, phone, and tablet. So yeah, being able to bookmark and jump to where I am at in a particular (or multiple) stories would help a lot. Definitely easier than having to bookmark in browser and then delete the bookmark every time... assuming the bookmarks properly transfer to other devices.
I guess the temporary fix is to read a different title on each device. 🧐

Dex-chan lover
I guess the temporary fix is to read a different title on each device. 🧐
There's a "continue reading" button in each title's main page. I don't use it so I'm not sure how useful it is though

There's a "continue reading" button in each title's main page. I don't use it so I'm not sure how useful it is though
the "continue reading" button doesnt work as intended, it actually jump chapters it doesnt continue from where you left off, if i was on chapter 5 and were to click "continue reading" button it would take me to chapter 6 so on and so forth.

Power Uploader
the "continue reading" button doesnt work as intended, it actually jump chapters it doesnt continue from where you left off, if i was on chapter 5 and were to click "continue reading" button it would take me to chapter 6 so on and so forth.
That is currently the intended behavior, since MD doesn't store any last read page information.
When you open a chapter, it is automatically marked as read and the "continue reading" button jumps to the next unread chapter.

That is currently the intended behavior, since MD doesn't store any last read page information.
When you open a chapter, it is automatically marked as read and the "continue reading" button jumps to the next unread chapter.
Really? they couldve at least made it something like Webtoons if its possible

Users who are viewing this thread