Moteharune, Ashiya-kun - Ch. 2.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
I want to believe that those are joke censors, I really do. Though it is published as shounen...
But they already have booba on the cover, so what's the difference? Where's the line drawn?
Is this the editor toying with us? Or was it the artist?
Who did this? :pepehmm:

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!
I want to believe that those are joke censors, I really do. Though it is published as shounen...
But they already have booba on the cover, so what's the difference? Where's the line drawn?
Is this the editor toying with us? Or was it the artist?
Who did this? :pepehmm:
The censors are both in nico nico seiga and comic-walker raws.
The text is my joke.

Dex-chan lover
Having read manga for years now, I know the succubus will likely win, but goddamnit I want the dog girl to win! I also think I saw a hint of reptilian girl in the last chapter, depending on how that goes I might root for them too. Anyway, thanks for the TL, can't wait to see what other advances our stone-faced MMC deals with next.

Having read manga for years now, I know the succubus will likely win, but goddamnit I want the dog girl to win! I also think I saw a hint of reptilian girl in the last chapter, depending on how that goes I might root for them too. Anyway, thanks for the TL, can't wait to see what other advances our stone-faced MMC deals with next.
I hope they can all win

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping mangaka goes off the beaten path to have MC end up with some random love interest introduced late in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread