Moteharune, Ashiya-kun - Ch. 6.1

Double-page supporter
Hey translator team. I want to ask why the upload schedule of this manga is like so irregular ? Is it axed ? Raws are hard to find or it's just uploaded really slowly on the net ?

Dex-chan lover
Hey translator team. I want to ask why the upload schedule of this manga is like so irregular ? Is it axed ? Raws are hard to find or it's just uploaded really slowly on the net ?
It’s been dropped twice. I’ll try getting some chapters out to get attention to it like I do for other series so a proper group picks it up. Raws are at chapter eight, and it’s a half chapter every two weeks, so more or less monthly.
As for why it’s hard for a group to pick it up, the raws are kind of shitty (grainy, low resolution) and the kansai-ben makes it hard to translate. There’s not a lot redrawing though.
I’m using chatgpt, so there might be some mistakes, but I think it usually figures it out. Though accents are harder for MTL usually.

Double-page supporter
It’s been dropped twice. I’ll try getting some chapters out to get attention to it like I do for other series so a proper group picks it up. Raws are at chapter eight, and it’s a half chapter every two weeks, so more or less monthly.
As for why it’s hard for a group to pick it up, the raws are kind of shitty (grainy, low resolution) and the kansai-ben makes it hard to translate. There’s not a lot redrawing though.
I’m using chatgpt, so there might be some mistakes, but I think it usually figures it out. Though accents are harder for MTL usually.
Great information brother! Thanks ! :chad:🤝:chad:

Dex-chan lover
So nobody is gonna keep an eye on curse girl? She got a third of the class out of the picture and no teachers are asking questions?

Dex-chan lover
So nobody is gonna keep an eye on curse girl? She got a third of the class out of the picture and no teachers are asking questions?
Like how they're letting Saki fraud all the boys in the school you mean?
I think they're just letting them not be persecuted because of their natural instincts or something, as long as they don't hurt someone a lot probably.

Dex-chan lover
You can just openly admit to cursing people and arent expelled, not even suspended. Yup, ok.

Users who are viewing this thread