Mother, I'm Sorry - Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Aggregator gang
Poor golf dude it sucks when your parents still managed all your income lol his only way out is probably by getting married

Dex-chan lover
kind of annoying when he became a money grubber but at least he's reflecting. This story is pretty interesting, i like the character development

Dex-chan lover
That son's sermon; he should really hear himself say that, especially at that time when he was still a heartless brat.

Dex-chan lover
Dude needs to scream at a mirror, i mean what the fuck, did he forget all the shit he did to his mom?

Aggregator gang
He's basically become a single dad supporting a daughter. That paired with his Mom's illness and his supposed near-death hanging over his head, has altered his views quite a bit. He's not really a hypocrite, he's just a guy learning that life wasn't what he thought it was and trying to come to terms with it all.

Dex-chan lover
Hahah ohmy when that golfdude started eating, I'm sure that was My face lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't really understand why did he get so worked up over what his mom said. I thought she had a good point, great even considering where she's coming from. His stance seemed really weird to me.

@karolyn The mc got mad over the golf dude coz he had tons of fortune which he was ready to discard like nothing.

The mom also agreed and said that "Even if we don't live the most lavish life, that is still lot better (than doing what we don't want to)

And here mc himself was going out of his way trampling over his own dreams and wishes and working his ass off for mother's secure future while his own life hanged by a thread.

She basically saying she's happy as long as her dream is achieved doesn't care about making money and living lavish life, whereas mc is trying to secure a good future with all the money she can use to live a easy life (the tons of life insurance money).
But it sounded like the mother was just fine with only going college and she hardly cared about the hard earned money that he had collected via life insurance that he bought working tirelessly. (she seems to be unaware about the life insurance herself though)

Hence the mc got mad, at how nonchalantly they were talking about just chasing dreams was enough for them while turning a blind eye to the people who were going out of their way to secure a better future.

Dex-chan lover
Their roles have essentially reversed, now their attitudes are heading that way as well. Meanwhile I wonder what this chick's made about, that he showed up at college but didn't go see her? Possibly a misunderstanding involving people seeing him with his mother-sister-cousin (they need to get that lie in one direction and stick with it or it's gonna catch up with them faster than it needed to).

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting reversal, since the son is kinda like a dad now.

Aggregator gang
How do you post pics?

I got a fcking screenshot of his face eating a rice roll. Fcking glorious.

Users who are viewing this thread